The conference program will consist of invited plenary talks, oral, and poster presentations.
We invite you to submit summary proposals for presentation papers and posters, in line with the topics of the conference listed on the About Page.
Submission and Selection Process
Submissions should be made using the
(this link will download a MS Word form for you to complete.)
All submissions will be subject to a peer-review process advising the committee who will select the papers, format of presentation (oral or poster presentation), and assignment of papers to sessions.
Authors of accepted papers will be informed of the status of their submission via e-mail, and invited to present their research work at 1&2DM20, and to submit full papers for publication in the conference proceedings.
See Important Dates for relevant dates.
Completing the Paper Submission Template
- Save the submission template form with the filename “2DM20 SURNAME Paper Title”
- Complete the details in the submission template form as far as possible. Submissions must have at least:
- Contact Name
- Contact email
- Paper Title
- Preferred choice of Presentation or Poster
- Name of Presenter
- Abstract (this will be used to introduce your paper if selected, and to decide whether the paper will be presented)
- Summary (this more detailed look at your work will be used to decide whether the paper will be presented)
- Once complete, email the completed submission template form to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “2DM20 Paper SURNAME Paper Title”
- SURNAMES or FAMILY NAMES should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Images cannot be added to either the Abstract or Summary; if images or diagrams are critical, please create a separate file containing your Summary and email this along with your submission form.
- Please indicate your preference for giving an oral or poster presentation; note the committee may decide a different presentation format.
- Each selected paper or poster must be presented by an author in person.